Relentless Pursuit of Wisdom and Liberty

The weblog companion of Trippet.net, dedicated to pondering, "If Patrick Henry could see us now..."

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Weekend Update


On Friday the OC Register printed my letter about the Airbus A380 and the EU's ultimatum to Thailand.

Kristi and I - with help from our friend Jean - are working on painting Riley's room (we're going for an aquarium look), so look here and Trippet.net for pictures soon.

The Embry-Riddle Eagles are playing Florida Memorial College in Daytona right now, and I love that I get to listen to it through the magic of the Internet! With some high-ranked teams losing this week, the Eagles are looking to have a nice jump in next week's rankings.

I'm heading to Washington, D.C. for work next week, so I'm not sure how that will affect my blogging - stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home