Relentless Pursuit of Wisdom and Liberty

The weblog companion of Trippet.net, dedicated to pondering, "If Patrick Henry could see us now..."

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Social Security column in OC Register


I was fortunate enough to get a rebuttal column printed by the Orange County Register on Sunday 30 January. I wrote it in response to this column (registration required, or bypass using BugMeNot) from 16 January. I'm very excited about my continuing development as a writer, and I look forward with anticipation to my next opportunity to get printed. You just never know where something like this will lead, in terms of networking opportunities, etc. I got a call yesterday from one of the leaders of a Rotary Club group in south Orange County who wants me to come speak about Social Security reform - what a trip!

Read my column here, as always, comments welcome!

Welcome to everyone visiting from Rich Outten's blog - thanks for the plug, Rich!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home