Relentless Pursuit of Wisdom and Liberty

The weblog companion of Trippet.net, dedicated to pondering, "If Patrick Henry could see us now..."

Friday, May 13, 2005

LttE - Feinstein's defense of America


After giving the OC Register a week to print this, what might be one of my funniest letters, I figured it'd be a good thing to use to start up blogging again.
In reading the coverage of Senator Dianne Feinstein’s Orange County speech Thursday, I found myself overjoyed! She charged the girth of the federal budget deficit and the massive foreign ownership of public debt with threatening our national security and stated that "We are capitulating our independence to other countries."

I am elated that our Honorable Senator from California is so jealously guarding the USA’s sovereignty and have nothing but support for her in that endeavor - I’ll cheer the loudest every time she seeks to defend our nation’s sovereignty.

I eagerly await the upcoming press conference in which she repudiates her oft-repeated goal of allowing the UN to dictate the firearm ownership rights of each and every American citizen. That is a threat to our national sovereignty even more dangerous than the trillions of dollars of foreign-owned debt she decried yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home