Relentless Pursuit of Wisdom and Liberty

The weblog companion of Trippet.net, dedicated to pondering, "If Patrick Henry could see us now..."

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Debating Prop. 75 over at OC Blog


I've put some effort the last few days into arguing logically and rationally for the passage of Prop. 75 to restrict public employee unions from taking union members' dues for political purposes without permission. I admit I'm kinda proud of the arguments I've used to support my position and the calm, rational way in which I've presented them (thanks, Dad!), and feel like saving them here for my once-in-a-great-while readers to see. Enjoy!

In chronological order starting on Monday this week, there's Window Into Public Employee Unions, then Propositions Polling Ahead!, and More On Polling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home